Italian courses in Italy are a great opportunity to improve your knowledge and overcome the language barrier. Choose the appropriate program and book it now.
prices up to 40% lower than directly in schools
no agency fees
Italian is one of the most melodious and musical languages in the world. This is the language of Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and Christopher Columbus. The Italian language occupies a confident fourth place in the ranking of the most studied languages. It is the official language in Italy, Switzerland and San Marino.
Italy is an amazing country where artistic and architectural masterpieces are combined, annually attracting hundreds of thousands of tourists. However, Italy is known not only for its culture and history, but also for the education, because it is highly valued here. Moreover, Italy played an important role in the reformation of higher European education during the Bologna process. Students educating in Italy gain invaluable experience not only in class, but also from everyday life in this vibrant, dynamic and beautiful country.
If you really want to learn Italian, meet new friends, visit beautiful places, and enjoy art, culture and history, then Italy means that this is what you need.
Everyone knows that the best way to learn a foreign language is to immerse yourself in the language environment. So in Italy you can practice the language every minute - in a supermarket, shop or just on the street, you will always be surrounded by Italian. And this is not to mention the classes in a language school or university, which there are many in Italy. You can choose a school in a specific region depending on your goals and desires. Perhaps it will be Rome with its wonderful sights. Or Bologna with its bright student life. Or maybe you would prefer Naples to plunge into the Italian lifestyle. In any case, you will receive an unforgettable experience, knowledge and impressions.
Another obvious advantage, in addition to the high level of education, is the population of Italy itself. People here are very open, friendly and good-natured. Therefore, if you have any questions or problems, you will always be helped.
In Italy, you can not only learn Italian, but also meet one of the most creative cultures of the Mediterranean coast. You will be able to get to know the Italian language more closely, try the well-known national cuisine, admire popular art and architectural masterpieces, or enjoy luxurious landscapes. Talk about your adventures in the classroom and improve your skills in this way. Thanks to the inspiring environment, you can quickly and easily learn Italian.
The climate in Italy changes markedly from north to south. In the north of the country (in the territory between the Alps and the Apennines), the climate is rather severe, with cold winters and very hot humid summers. In central Italy, the climate is slightly milder with a small amplitude of winter and summer temperatures. In the south of the country and the islands, winters are usually very warm, and spring and summer temperatures are exactly the same as throughout Italy.
Both adults and children from 12 years of age with any level of language can study Italian in Italy. Classes are held in small groups of 6 - 10 people or individually. Italian language courses usually start on Mondays at any time of the year. The intensity of classes varies from 15 to 40 hours per week.
Italian language schools offer a huge variety of courses: general or intensive courses, classes in mini-groups or at weekends. In schools, you can prepare for the CILS and CELI exams.
At language schools in Italy, you can prepare for university entrance. During your studies, you not only improve your level of the Italian language, but also study the basic subjects that are necessary for training at an Italian university: Mathematics, Logic, and Physics. Students are also given the opportunity to work out the entrance tests of past years and get acquainted with the procedure for conducting entrance exams.
Some schools offer specialized Italian language courses on a specific topic: business, style, fashion, architecture, and more. Students can also choose individual lessons in which they will be able to indicate specific language skills or topics that require their particular attention during the course. Thus, the teachers from the first lesson will direct the training according to your skills and needs. Many schools combine learning Italian with other activities, such as cooking classes, diving, hiking or art. The cost of Italian language courses varies depending on the intensity and length of study, but on average it is 300-400 euros per week.
Every student can choose the one from a huge variety of courses that will meet his goals and preferences. However, at every school you will be able to improve the general level of Italian, develop communication skills, expand vocabulary and just have a good time.
Every city in Italy offers a huge variety of breathtaking landscapes, amazing sights, stunning masterpieces of culture and art and, of course, language schools. In any school, you can easily learn Italian, but which one to choose? BookYourStudy offers several options:
1. Babilonia invites students to learn the language at a distance from the bustle of the city. The school is located in the heart of Taormina in Casa Silva - a villa with a rich past. The founder of the school is convinced that language is not a set of grammatical rules, but the result of the interaction of culture, history, traditions and territory. That is why the school offers a variety of both language courses and Italian plus ... courses, with the help of which you will discover Italy from a new side. The school provides students with a unique opportunity not only to learn Italian, but also to have fun and interesting time.
2. Linguaviva aims not only to learn the Italian language, but also to get acquainted with the Italian lifestyle: creativity and ingenuity, traditions and innovations, warmth of relationships and the taste of life. All this is reflected in the location of the Linguaviva language schools: in Florence, which is famous for its rich artistic and cultural heritage, Milan is the center of creativity and technology, Lignano is a beautiful city created for recreation and training for young students. The main goal of Linguaviva is to provide students with everything possible for effective learning.
3. Accademia Italiana is located on the shores of the Tyrrhenian Sea, in an old beautiful building, on one of the most charming streets of the city of Salerno. This is the perfect place to combine the study of the Italian language and recreation in the city that is rich in art, history and culture. You will be able to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the real Italian vibrant life. The school is one of the best in the south of Italy, that's why many foreigners come here every year. Accademia Italiana is officially recognized by many national and international institutions and organizations certifying the quality of education.
4. International House is an international language school that unites 150 centers in more than 50 countries of the world. It is one of the largest educational organizations in the world. In Italy, there are 18 training centers that teach the Italian language.
5. Sprachcaffe is one of the most interesting language schools. With a varied location of schools and language courses, you can choose a city and a programme that you like. All classes are conducted by native speakers who find an individual approach to every student and will always help in learning the language.
Depending on the city and school, students are provided with different types of accommodation.
Homestay is an excellent opportunity to join the culture and traditions, as well as practice around the clock the language. Homestay provides an opportunity to get acquainted with the cultural environment of the country. You will be able to participate in family activities and learn how to cook local dishes. Living conditions and host families may differ, but there is one unifying moment: all host families strive to do everything necessary for comfortable and happy living of students.
Accommodation at hotels is suitable for students who appreciate comfort and independence. All hotels where schools offer accommodation are located in the center or near the city center, usually within walking distance from the venue and attractions. Accommodation at the hotel will allow students to enjoy the tranquility in comfortable rooms and prepare for classes.
Accommodation in apartments or residences is ideal for people who value their independence, want to meet new friends or travel with friends or family. Accommodation in apartments allows you to organize your day independently. The apartment has a kitchen where you can cook for yourself exactly what you want.
Living in a shared apartment is an excellent option for students who want to be more free and independent. As a rule, students from different countries live in the same apartment, which enables language practice and meeting new people from all over the world.
In order to go to Italy, you must apply for a one-time or long-term student visa. We are happy to help you collect the necessary documents and fill out a form for obtaining a visa to Italy.
We provide comprehensive support to our students, ranging from the selection of the training programme and the execution of the necessary documents to the accommodation and transfer. Our specialists are always ready to help and explain all unclear points.
Choose your ideal place to learn Italian in Italy quickly and conveniently. Book online and get bonuses for your next trip from BookYourStudy!